7-2-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

It gets dark enough for community fireworks at about 9:20 here in Virginia. I image much later in Indiana.
They will start here at about that same time in the places having them. Many have been cancelled in my state.

They will start here at about that same time in the places having them. Many have been cancelled in my state.
Not sure what they are doing here. I knew that we weren't going to any, so I never checked to see if they are doing them. My guess is not.

Not sure what they are doing here. I knew that we weren't going to any, so I never checked to see if they are doing them. My guess is not.
They were worried about the crowds this year, and as these are usually packed tight with people it's the best call. I think one or two places are trying to do some but have asked people to stay in their vehicles.

My granddaughter is back to her ballet classes, which are now being held outside in the parking lot with portable barres.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I can't find specific announcement, just generic that says many will not happen in Virginia, check locally.

Reactions: Debi
My granddaughter is back to her ballet classes, which are now being held outside in the parking lot with portable barres.
My neighbor who teaches dancing is doing remote lessons via TV screens.

Well, tis a quiet night here, so everybody take the time to rest and relax a bit! I'll be off and on here tonight checking in, so take a break, Critter!

Well, tis a quiet night here, so everybody take the time to rest and relax a bit! I'll be off and on here tonight checking in, so take a break, Critter!
Okay. I get the banner ready for Friday.

Reactions: Debi
hey everyone. it's Vanna AKA paranormalnut24.. it's been quite a while I hope everybody has been doing good! so glad to be able to chat again!!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman