7-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Portal

Purina Cat Naturals. He grazes. Eats less than Shadow.:) I think he gainef 2 or 3 pounds in the past 6 months . But then I was thinking. What if he didn't have enough to eat at the cat orphanage. The paperwork says he spent a month there. He definitely had a home and was loved and is domesticated.

Reactions: Debi
You know, from his pics he just looks like a big guy. If he grazes and he's active, shouldn't be a big issue. But if continues to pack on the poudage, run him by the vet's office for a weight check. They normally won't charge you to just check there weight every so often. That way you can see if he's gaiinig or still just growing.

Reactions: Paintman
Or if this guy named "dad" is oversharing his people foodage....

Thanks. Yup, he is the most active cat I ever met. As you may have guessed, I fret over him.

Well, I'm all tuckered out. Heard last night's show. Thanks for the vet advice. How are things on the home front?

Well, I'm all tuckered out. Heard last night's show. Thanks for the vet advice. How are things on the home front?
Hangin' in here, Paint. Getting ready to be off myself this evening. Still recuperating so trying to follow doc's advice.

I'm going to wish everyone a good evening and be off to the nest! See you all tomorrow!

I'm going to wish everyone a good evening and be off to the nest! See you all tomorrow!
Good night debi. Just stopped in to catch up on some posts