7-15-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

My dad was a big fan of the diners. He would always have two meals a day outside of home. Some of my favorite memories were just having breakfast with my Dad.
Me too Paint. I had the chance this week - once on a PNF thread - to reminisce about two Diners from my childhood. Those were great but humble places filled with incredible edible delights and even sweeter memories. Loved walking with my Dad to the one that was closest to our home when I was six years old.

Going to find food. Foraging for lunch. That burger thread made me hungry.
That’s why I keep White Castles in my freezer - just let me know when you need a couple Debi. Steaming hot buns, patties, and onions in just one minute.

To the One,

As cases rise, we renew our simple prayer tonight. No fancy words. The prayer is simply
"Help". Please help us find the answers to this virus. Help us and our families stay safe. Help our Nation and the World heal.

Help those who have requested prayer from us and give them your protection, love and healing.

We ask you hear our intentions and prayers this night.
Amen.

My apologies to the PNF‘s constant faithful for my delay tonight. Just had Maggie spayed so that we can close up her adoption this weekend and the GF and I are doing doggie nursing shift duty. I took a nap this evening so that my GF could crawl into our big bed alone for some real sleep tonight.

Right now, Maggie is resting in my comfy chair on my pillow while I observe her from another chair.

Reactions: Debi