7-14-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thead

I've got a maybe a hundred lobby cards and posters.....More than I have room to display. The rarest may be an Adventures of Captain Marvel poster from 1941.
Somebody needs to preserve these things. You are a good keeper for them. And you appreciate them.

Somebody needs to preserve these things. You are a good keeper for them. And you appreciate them.
Sadly, old B-Western lobby cards aren't appreciated much anymore, but that makes them reasonable to buy. Old Sc-fi and monster movie posters and lobby cards can be extremely expensive.

Reactions: Debi
Sadly, old B-Western lobby cards aren't appreciated much anymore, but that makes them reasonable to buy. Old Sc-fi and monster movie posters and lobby cards can be extremely expensive.
I have recently spent many mornings watching old Westerns here since Mr. Bird is addicted to a certain channel....lol

90 percent of what Is watch is old Westerns or Sci/fi monster films in B&W.
We've been doing a lot of the old series here as well. Larado, Big Valley, Gunsmoke, those things.

Reactions: Lynne
We've been doing a lot of the old series here as well. Larado, Big Valley, Gunsmoke, those things.
I appreciate all of those, but don't watch much shot before 1950 in Westerns, anymore.......All are better than most anything made today.

He's got this channel with all Western all the time. I never know what we'll land on but he seems to know the line up...lol

Reactions: T-Bob
Nice talking movies, but I've got to be up early for work tomorrow, so I'm calling it a night. Shazam, and sleep well.

Reactions: Debi