7-14-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thead

The Giant Gila Monster (1959) is another favorite.

Ohhh that could be good as well. I'll throw that one out there and see if both are available in UK. Then we can pick.

Debi, did you ever see the remake, Gila (2012) on Prime.....I rarely like remakes.....but it's so bad that it's good.
I now have Prime! lol And I plan to watch. I just keep forgetting.

Reactions: T-Bob
It may be on Netflix, Hulu, or some other provider, too.
I think it's on Hulu. I keep meaning to watch it and then something always comes up and poof...there it goes. I know hubs wanted to see it as well. I'm just gonna have to sit him down and pick a time.

You are getting a nice collection there. You mentioned you bought more? Which ones?
I bought 9 today. Dallas (1950), Blowing Wild (1953), Man from Rainbow Valley (1946), The Minotaur (1961) signed by the star, Bob Mithias, Stagecoach to Denver (1946), Blood of the Vampire (1958), Crime Doctor's Courage (1945), Teenagers from Outer Space (1959), and The Wildcat of Tucson (1940).

Reactions: Debi
I bought 9 today. Dallas (1950), Blowing Wild (1953), Man from Rainbow Valley (1946), The Minotaur (1961) signed by the star, Bob Mithias, Stagecoach to Denver (1946), Blood of the Vampire (1958), Crime Doctor's Courage (1945), Teenagers from Outer Space (1959), and The Wildcat of Tucson (1940).
Wow! Your collection is really growing!!! That's fantastic, Bob!

The Stagecoach to Denver card features Jad's old boyfriend, Bobby Blake, as a kid.

Red ryder.jpg