7-14-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thead

I can't believe half of the things that sell for books......It's been hot here today, too. I stayed in, ate leftovers, napped, watched movies, bought some old lobby cards, and edited pics. Not a bad day.
Stayed pretty much as quiet as possible today. Indoors, nap, worked on the site a bit. Although content is hard to come by at the moment. It's been quiet out there lately.

Back to the books, I'm seeing more and more wild theories with NO basis being pushed lately. I'm back to thinking of writing our own here! lol

Back to the books, I'm seeing more and more wild theories with NO basis being pushed lately. I'm back to thinking of writing our own here! lol
I'm sure we could do a lot better than most, with the right subject.....Lots of talented people here.

Reactions: Debi
I'm sure we could do a lot better than most, with the right subject.....Lots of talented people here.
I'm ready to assign everyone one chapter...lol

I am waiting to hear from Lynne today and see how it went as her first day of pack leader...lol

Reactions: T-Bob
This weekend has been way too short.........I'm ready for vacation again, but it will be a while.
I was thinking that today on the weekends. You just get started and blink...it's over already. I know I'm retired, but on the weekend no business takes place. I like that part of it! lol Tomorrow, I have to tackle two docs by phone, figure out why my phone company says my account number I've had for years doesn't exist and won't let me pay my bill, pay the other bills, do two online orders...well, ya see where I'm going here. Business. Can't escape it.

I was thinking that today on the weekends. You just get started and blink...it's over already. I know I'm retired, but on the weekend no business takes place. I like that part of it! lol Tomorrow, I have to tackle two docs by phone, figure out why my phone company says my account number I've had for years doesn't exist and won't let me pay my bill, pay the other bills, do two online orders...well, ya see where I'm going here. Business. Can't escape it.
Hard to believe they wan't let you PAY a bill, but I hear it's not all that uncommon.