7-13-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Lynne, if you get a chance to watch that third episode of the movie, I do think you would enjoy it. I vote it as the best episode of the three.
I actually had planned to. I really like that series. Thanks for the review.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
How are you feeling tonight Debi? Are you improved at all.

How are you feeling tonight Debi? Are you improved at all.
I am, thanks. Hubs not so much, but I have actually made some progress for the better. I think the slight cool down AND the pollen count has gone waaay down so all that has helped.

I am, thanks. Hubs not so much, but I have actually made some progress for the better. I think the slight cool down AND the pollen count has gone waaay down so all that has helped.
Good news. I keep hoping something new will come along to help Tracy.

I had Gabe sweeping and dusting like mad this week. I think that helped too, once it all settled down. I have to leave the room being done for a bit, so he did it ONE room at a time for me.

I had Gabe sweeping and dusting like mad this week. I think that helped too, once it all settled down. I have to leave the room being done for a bit, so he did it ONE room at a time for me.
What a good guy. How’s Olive ?

Good news. I keep hoping something new will come along to help Tracy.
He is better tonight than last night. I have him on nebs every 3 hours, antibiotic and steroids again. Tonight he's breathing somewhat better. He's been fairly out of it for a few days mentally. Looow 02 when standing so he's been down until we get that stable.

He is better tonight than last night. I have him on nebs every 3 hours, antibiotic and steroids again. Tonight he's breathing somewhat better. He's been fairly out of it for a few days mentally. Looow 02 when standing so he's been down until we get that stable.
The poor man.