7-13-2019 Saturday Live Chat Thead

We still had air quality warnings out here so no head out the door for me. My son went out and mowed and came in looking like a puffer fish. Clariten to the rescue for him.
It's usually about 10 degrees warmer back home, and with higher humidity, so I don't complain about the climate here.

Reactions: Debi
I just had a large dog land on the bed in a huff....appears someone out there still has some large fireworks to shoot off....sigh.

Wow! Hopefully, they'll run out soon.
I hope so. This big girl can shake the bed apart! lol The little one is barking at it like she's gonna take it on and kill the firework. Brave little thing she is. Chicken big dog...lol

Reactions: T-Bob
I saw they have been moving a lot of shelter dogs out of NOLA yesterday and part of today before that storm hit. Looks like the flooding may be pretty bad down there.

I saw they have been moving a lot of shelter dogs out of NOLA yesterday and part of today before that storm hit. Looks like the flooding may be pretty bad down there.
I'm glad they are getting them out.....I can't imagine living in a place like that.

Evening Debi and Tony and TBob and others that I do not see