7-12-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I'm not going to be on long this evening, guys. I'm going to try and get some actual rest tonight. Try, being the key word here! lol Hubs not doing well, so if you would keep him in your prayers as well, I would surely appreciate that.

I'm not going to be on long this evening, guys. I'm going to try and get some actual rest tonight. Try, being the key word here! lol Hubs not doing well, so if you would keep him in your prayers as well, I would surely appreciate that.
It was kind of confusing today because the Publix grocery store I shop at has removed the arrows which mark the aisles as one-way only. However, they have a recorded announcement which reminds shoppers to obey the arrows. :oops:

It was kind of confusing today because the Publix grocery store I shop at has removed the arrows which mark the aisles as one-way only. However, they have a recorded announcement which reminds shoppers to obey the arrows. :oops:
Wands, I highly recommend pick up service. Most stores now offer it. You go online, put in your order, name your time for pick up. Only way we now shop. Air circulation in stores is a bit worrisome for exposure.