7-12-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Wands, I hope your area is remaining safe with the new cases down there. Extra prayers for you right now.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wands, I hope your area is remaining safe with the new cases down there. Extra prayers for you right now.
Thank you Debi. It is a hotspot in more ways that one. We are drying to minimize our social contacts - only important stuff like grocerie, gasoline, animal food, etc. we have had two short visits withtwo other couples in the past two weeks. But like with sex, you ask your visiting friends who else they have “been friendly with” during the past two weeks before you let me into the house.

To the One,

As cases rise, we renew our simple prayer tonight. No fancy words. The prayer is simply
"Help". Please help us find the answers to this virus. Help us and our families stay safe. Help our Nation and the World heal.

Help those who have requested prayer from us and give them your protection, love and healing.

We ask you hear our intentions and prayers this night.
Amen

Reactions: Debi
Thank you Debi. It is a hotspot in more ways that one. We are drying to minimize our social contacts - only important stuff like grocerie, gasoline, animal food, etc. we have had two short visits withtwo other couples in the past two weeks. But like with sex, you ask your visiting friends who else they have “been friendly with” during the past two weeks before you let me into the house.
As someone who keeps a self isolation routine for safety, I get it. Be safe, my friend. I see those numbers and they make me gasp. My son lives in Pinellas County.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman