7-12-2018 Thursday Live Chat Portal

exaxrly right. I don’t know what happened to George. He is a real pro and I liked him at first ...he just got worse and worse as time went on.
I'm definitely not a Noory fan. He is a corporate yes-man. He has ruined C2C in my opinion and taken it from a great paranormal talk show to a circus sideshow with all the health shows he does, the "famous" actors, musicians, and other celebrities, and so on. I like those other topics, but just not on a paranormal show!

I'm definitely not a Noory fan. He is a corporate yes-man. He has ruined C2C in my opinion and taken it from a great paranormal talk show to a circus sideshow with all the health shows he does, the "famous" actors, musicians, and other celebrities, and so on. I like those other topics, but just not on a paranormal show!
You nailed it. He sold out.

Reactions: Seahunter
Hope everyone is having a nice morning. Debi hope your feeling better today. I’m driving one of the seniors today. I’m sitting in Meier parking lot waiting.

Hope everyone is having a nice morning. Debi hope your feeling better today. I’m driving one of the seniors today. I’m sitting in Meier parking lot waiting.
You spend a lot of time in parking lots, girl! lol

Finally here for the day. Had a Sister in law morning.

Lynne busted me staying up until 3am..watch BLACK MIRROR (in French w subtitles) Ummmm...another incredible show NO ONE ever told me about!!??? Guys,I need suggestions!! LOL

Reactions: Debi