7-12-2018 Thursday Live Chat Portal

36983724_223108781654050_1469078569865969664_n.jpg
YUCK! I don't like one, two, or three! :eek: I'm not "scared" of mice, just the diseases that they carry. Don't like snakes at all, luckily in my part of the state, we don't generally have the nasty ones. I hate spiders, especially hairy ones! Ever since I read when I was young that spiders gravitate to our mouths at night because of the warm air coming out, ewwww. We also accidentally consume spiders when we sleep! :eek: I really don't like poisonous spiders!

YUCK! I don't like one, two, or three! :eek: I'm not "scared" of mice, just the diseases that they carry. Don't like snakes at all, luckily in my part of the state, we don't generally have the nasty ones. I hate spiders, especially hairy ones! Ever since I read when I was young that spiders gravitate to our mouths at night because of the warm air coming out, ewwww. We also accidentally consume spiders when we sleep! :eek: I really don't like poisonous spiders!
I’m with you on all counts here!!

Reactions: Seahunter
Yep, still up. I really need to break this insomnia cycle. Good morning to hubby!
He’s off now. Leaves at 4. So I’m up on his work days at 3:30am. I figure I have to do my part since he’s not retired yet.

Reactions: Seahunter
I hope you can get some rest soon. That can’t be healthy. Are you off work today ?