7-11-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Uneventful! Which is always kinda nice around here...lol How was yours?
Not bad...Had a chance to snap a couple of pics in my travels today. Also, going through my negative archive, I found a photo of one of the residents of the old house on the property in Kentucky.

Not bad...Had a chance to snap a couple of pics in my travels today. Also, going through my negative archive, I found a photo of one of the residents of the old house on the property in Kentucky.
How cool you found that pic! I really think this whole project could be a book for you. Pics of course. But how very interesting!

Reactions: T-Bob
How cool you found that pic! I really think this whole project could be a book for you. Pics of course. But how very interesting!
It's a great pic......Background.....The family was very into politics and huge Democrats.....Kentucky Governor Wallace Wilkinson came to Mayfield, and Bobby was there to greet him.....He ran up to the governor, who picked him up, and I snapped a photo. This is from the 1980s.

Bobby Freeman and Governor2LR.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Bob, brb. Have a small site issue. Just be a moment or two.

Reactions: T-Bob
OK! Problem solved. If anyone else out there received a PM from Andrew offering a great adventure, contact me.