7-11-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Hi Debi. I’m thinking this jaw pain is a tooth situation. It is sensitive to hot or cold. I had trouble eating my hot cereal this morning. It calms down when it’s not temp activated. I don’t seem to have swelling tho.
Maybe you should visit a dentist.

Hi Debi. I’m thinking this jaw pain is a tooth situation. It is sensitive to hot or cold. I had trouble eating my hot cereal this morning. It calms down when it’s not temp activated. I don’t seem to have swelling tho.
Ever used Sensodyne toothpaste? Give it a shot if you haven't.

Reactions: Lynne
I thought about getting a kayak...cook on the water. I thought about a motorcycle...wearing all the gear will burn you up. Living up north was a better balance. I used to fish in 95 degree heat with 80 percent humidity! Ick!
Hi Rib! You may have this heat.

I’m sitting in the Walmart parking lot waiting on the Daisy’s to finish shopping. It’s very hot. I periodically run the air. They take too long to keep it running.

Reactions: Debi
I’m sitting in the Walmart parking lot waiting on the Daisy’s to finish shopping. It’s very hot. I periodically run the air. They take too long to keep it running.
OMG....don't melt on us out there. Daisy's in Walmart could be an hour. Like kids in a toy store!

Hi Rib! You may have this heat.
I live in eastern NC. If you park your car outside, the sun will destroy the paintjob. I once visited Pennsylvania, and the waitress said "I know which car you drive...your old truck has the faded paint job." Bingo.

Reactions: Debi
I look for a tree to park under.