7-11-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

RKIb7XH.jpg

Good morning, all! Welcome to Thursday....pre-Friday....almost the weekend.....

I am strangely fascinated by this.

Beautifully bizarre carousel at The Machines of the Isle of Nantes, France.
Ok I don’t know if beautiful is the right word :D
Strangely creepy I’d say lol.

I'll be glad when this hot/muggy weather is gone. Any outdoor activity isn't fun.

Hi Debi. I’m thinking this jaw pain is a tooth situation. It is sensitive to hot or cold. I had trouble eating my hot cereal this morning. It calms down when it’s not temp activated. I don’t seem to have swelling tho.

I'll be glad when this hot/muggy weather is gone. Any outdoor activity isn't fun.
I like the fall but since I hate winter I try not to complain about the heat. I much prefer the heat to cold.

Hi Debi. I’m thinking this jaw pain is a tooth situation. It is sensitive to hot or cold. I had trouble eating my hot cereal this morning. It calms down when it’s not temp activated. I don’t seem to have swelling tho.
I like the fall but since I hate winter I try not to complain about the heat. I much prefer the heat to cold.
I thought about getting a kayak...cook on the water. I thought about a motorcycle...wearing all the gear will burn you up. Living up north was a better balance. I used to fish in 95 degree heat with 80 percent humidity! Ick!