7-11-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Luke, another thing. When I first came to this forum, before I owned it, I had never been to one either. First thing I'll tell you is don't be afraid to try posting and such. You can't do anything I can't undo if needed. We're glad to have you with us, and Paintman has a lot of experience in this area, as do I. It's late tonight for us to go in depth, but we'll post tomorrow to give you some input.

That gator is alive. Now how they can't catch it is amazing to me. Do we have to calll someone from Florida? I know people...lol
It's the Lagoon up in Humboldt Park. Pretty big and lots of room to hide. The booth that sells alligator meat on a stick at Taste of Chicago is making a lot of money this week.:)

Reactions: T-Bob
It's the Lagoon up in Humboldt Park. Pretty big and lots of room to hide. The booth that sells alligator meat on a stick at Taste of Chicago is making a lot of money this week.:)
I've had gator and let me tell you...they make better purses and shoes.

but what about the bat?

We've had gators where I live on Kentucky Lake.......I don't recall any being caught.....I think they die out in the fall when the temps drop, unless there's a supergator, which has adapted to the colder temps, and is ready to terrorize Kentucky Lake.

Reactions: Paintman
but what about the bat?
Obviously the giant bat rode his cool motorcycle from the Philippines to Chicago and is now known as the Chicago Mothman.
HukWrLE.jpg
I bet this guest is a pretty cool Middle School teacher.

Reactions: Debi and T-Bob
We've had gators where I live on Kentucky Lake.......I don't recall any being caught.....I think they die out in the fall when the temps drop, unless there's a supergator, which has adapted to the colder temps, and is ready to terrorize Kentucky Lake.
They actually die pretty quick in cold weather. But ya never know!

Reactions: T-Bob
And that's the show for tonight! Tomorrow, we have BTD with Celebrity Paranormal Encounters. Let's see if Jad knows anyone they mention tomorrow!

Reactions: Paintman and T-Bob
Everyone please say a little prayer for Lynne tonight. And I'm off and shall catch you all tomorrow!

Reactions: Paintman