7-11-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I dont know much, I have studied some but dont know what is real or not obviously lol. I'm not sure how it works but I would like to. I have always felt gifted in some way, odd feelings in my gut, mostly odd dream experiences, poltergeist type activity at my old house whenever I was extremely upset or angry, even if I wasnt home other people would notice it at my house while I was working or wherever I was.
We'd be glad to help you out, Luke. Tell you what. I will be glad to post this for you in the paranormal experiences section. Check back on the thread over the next few days once I get that up for you. You will be amazed at the amount of info we can share with you. OK with you if I do that for you?

An idiot who had a baby alligator for a pet is everybody's guess.

Hey Luke, if you post this in paranormal experiences I will take a real good look at it tomorrow. This is right up my alley and I've experienced many of the things you talked about. Hopefully I can answer your questions or at least give you a road map.
I think the admin is posting it for me, I'm unsure how to. I've never used a forum

Reactions: Paintman
how big IS that bat?????
That one has a 6-foot wingspan.
Lots of crazy animals and animal Meats come through O'Hare and get confiscated. TSA misses a lot.
Yesterday it was 20 lb of African rat meat......

Reactions: T-Bob
About the size of those in Devil Bat (1940), which we watched on movie night a few years ago.
Something like this.

devil bat.jpg

Luke here's a link direct to your thread.

Need info on Dreams

Just tap that and it will take you right to it. Give people some time and you will gather a lot of info and help.

That one has a 6-foot wingspan.
Lots of crazy animals and animal Meats come through O'Hare and get confiscated. TSA misses a lot.
Yesterday it was 20 lb of African rat meat......

It is alive,dead or UN-dead?????!!!!