7-11-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

What's the name of this birthday boy, born on July 11th? No cheating!

8a9d95f09ec456265c165831357a68d9.jpg
I had to look it up. Only knowing the answer, can i see him. Yo should edit in a spoiler into the post, Sea.

Reactions: Seahunter
I found this on Quora:

"The United States Navy stated that after the release of the film that the number of young men who enlisted, wanting to be Naval aviators, went up by 500 percent."
I can believe that, I was in my last week of jump school when I saw this movie for the first time, on FT. Benning ....kinda defined/romanticized military life for a while.
theyre making a sequel, wonder if it will have the same impact....cant imagine it will.

Insert picture of Donald Duck being a carpenter. :D
Good morning All !

Reactions: Lynne
I can believe that, I was in my last week of jump school when I saw this movie for the first time, on FT. Benning ....kinda defined/romanticized military life for a while.
theyre making a sequel, wonder if it will have the same impact....cant imagine it will.
I had heard about a sequel, but don't know anything about it. Can't imagine it being better than the original!

I had heard about a sequel, but don't know anything about it. Can't imagine it being better than the original!
cant imagine it will either.... probably be all flash and action with no substance....cant believe it will capture the moment like the first one did. it seemed to have the perfect combination of music and real life feel to it.

cant imagine it will either.... probably be all flash and action with no substance....cant believe it will capture the moment like the first one did. it seemed to have the perfect combination of music and real life feel to it.
The movie will focus on Goose's son, who comes into top gun to train with you know who as his instructor.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm