7-10-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

glad you are feelin a bit better Lynne.

Reactions: Debi
Jadmom asked about you and Tracey Deb

Reactions: T-Bob
Jadmom asked about you and Tracey Deb
You tell Jadmom were here melting...lol It's still 86 out there. Humidity is like 70 percent! ARG! But we are inside hiding from it. Send her my love!

Reactions: Lynne
Well, I’m going to sign off and try to keep from melting. It’s gonna be a hot week too. I’m heading to bed. Thanks Deb for the shoulder.
Shazam. :kissingheart:

OK, Rib. I gotta ask. Do you feel you might be a psychic, a channel, a medium? Any of the above? You have an exceptional capacity to experience events, so I'm thinking you must have something going on to make you such a wide open receiver. My adult son is very high function autistic and he's pretty wide open to events as well.
I've been called a "high functioning aspy." I've always been open to these experiences. Some people say I am sensitive. When I was two, my grandfather died. I could tell my mom about her father, and she would ask me how I knew...I would just answer "I just know."

I once had a feeling someone was watching me...I slowly turned around and a little girl was looking at me. It was midnight, she was wearing a dress, standing about 50 feet away, and she was glowing. When I saw her, she vaporized. I've seen long figures glowing besides the road behind my house; I have tried to chase them, but they were too fast!

Reactions: Lynne
Jad how’s your mom ?
pretty good,thanks. She will be 86 next month. Her blood pressure yesterday was 117 over 78. She is having cataract surgery on her eye so we are all bit nervous,she only has vision in one eye. Her optic nerve never fully developed. She doesn't know any different since it's always been like that but driving.....ugh.....I try to take her everywhere but she wants to go alone once in a while or to the gym.I understand

I've been called a "high functioning aspy." I've always been open to these experiences. Some people say I am sensitive. When I was two, my grandfather died. I could tell my about him, and she would ask me how I knew...I would just answer "I just know."

I once had a feeling someone was watching me...I slowly turned around and a little girl was looking at me. It was midnight, she was wearing a dress, standing about 50 feet away, and she was glowing. when I saw her, she vaporized. I've seen long figures glowing besides the road behind my house; I have tried to chase them, but they were too fast!

I first read that as a "high functioning spy!" LOL Which is the best kind of spy to be!