60 Minutes Covers UFO's...without a snicker

60 Minutes did a serious segment on UFOs in the late 1980s. I remember it well because one of the witnesses they interviewed was a very talented commercial artist who did a drawing of what she'd seen. It was the talk of the office the next day, she'd nailed a classified a/c managed by our organization.

That was a very good article on the topic. I guess we have disclosure to a point.

Duke - you know what they say about acronyms and assumptions!

A/C in this context is...aircraft? I could be wrong but doubt it’s a super secretive...air conditioner.
Sorry. Yes, a/c is aircraft. When you write a word like that dozens of times a day, you used abbreviations when you could. My wife is a nurse and I could never figure out her notes with all the medical shorthand she used. Text messages were a huge help to me.

Sorry. Yes, a/c is aircraft. When you write a word like that dozens of times a day, you used abbreviations when you could. My wife is a nurse and I could never figure out her notes with all the medical shorthand she used. Text messages were a huge help to me.
I laughed because I thought of “air conditioning” too lol. I figured it meant something else tho

Reactions: WitchAndShaman