6 possible scientific reasons for ghosts

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
6 Possible Scientific Reasons for Ghosts

Many people believe in ghosts, but could there be scientific explanations for some of our paranormal experiences?

If you believe in ghosts, you are far from alone. Around 45% of Americans believe in ghosts and as many as 18% of people will go so far as to say they have had contact with a ghost. I will also admit to spooking myself out on occasion when my dog has refused to stop barking at what appears to be an empty corner of the house.

But what makes us feel like we are in the presence of a supernatural spirit? Are there possible scientific explanations for that tingling sensation you get on the back of your neck, or the sudden feeling of uneasiness with an origin you can’t quite place? Let’s investigate six possible explanations for that paranormal feeling that are rooted in science rather than the supernatural.

1. Low frequency sound
  2. Mold
  3. Carbon monoxide
  4. The power of suggestion
  5. Drafts
  6. We enjoy being afraid
Here they are in more detail.

Full story at site, although none of these explain levitating or apporting objects. :ghost:

The only one of them I partly agree with is 'we like being afraid'.People like extreme scary sports,horror movies and the list goes on.If the scientists had seen, experienced some of the paranormal I and most on here have they wouldn't call it enjoyable.If that's the best 6 reasons,its back to the drawing board for the scientists.

I'm with ozentity on this one. Bet I can come up with 6 just as good reason's why that's the best they've got. I'll work on that. 'walks off whistling'.
LOL

This is more like the reasons ghosts don’t exist in their opinion.