6-9-2018 Saturday Live Chat Thread

memes from Debi

t1.jpg

I asked Jerry Goldsmith if there was a theme he had as a favourite, he said listen to this, great movie and a true story

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning Angel :angel.
I just woke up. I'm posting from the comfort of my bed covers. :) No coffee yet, but I will make some shortly.

Your “comfy” post reminds me Lynne that for my 48th birthday, my girlfriend did a “breakfast for dinner party.”

It was really a blast AND “cozy” too.

Everyone made breakfast foods, including a cool pizza with hash browns for the crust; and, everyone wore pajamas.

Her condo had a huge - I mean really massive - master bedroom. So we had the party in her bedroom with comforters laid out on the floor. And we played board games kind of like having a sleepover. Many adult beverages too.

Funny how just a word or two can trigger a remembrance of something I haven’t thought of in years.

Quick note from me to you members out there. I will be "off and on" the forum this week as I battle a few health issues. Doc has ordered me to "rest". Now, that is a bit like asking water to not be wet, but I'm gonna try! :p Prayers and intentions are appreciated and I'll see you all soon in a healthier form! :<3 The staff and mods are in charge, so if you need anything, just ask one of them for assist.

Quick note from me to you members out there. I will be "off and on" the forum this week as I battle a few health issues. Doc has ordered me to "rest". Now, that is a bit like asking water to not be wet, but I'm gonna try! :p Prayers and intentions are appreciated and I'll see you all soon in a healthier form! :<3 The staff and mods are in charge, so if you need anything, just ask one of them for assist.
My new mod tool.
soapxmas.jpg
Don't use slang for body parts that should be covered up with undergarments. Don't use the S word - shenanigans. Or the F word - fiddlesticks. You can find politics discussed at Politico. Real Clear Religion has lively and informative discussions.
That is all.

Reactions: NobleHouse