6-7-2021 Monday Live Chat

Now that I get!

Driver's Choice has been the rule since kids first started driving!

Reactions: Debi
Now that I get!

Driver's Choice has been the rule since kids first started driving!
He's our driver for everything now. I refuse to drive simply because I don't trust my O2 levels to stay put and won't risk it. Soooo....it's BK or nothing! lol And I was NOT cooking tonight.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
My wonderful little wife served jalapeno brats on buns tonight. They were huge, I could only get one down. I had pub-style mustard on mine. Just superb. Taking one for lunch tomorrow.

My wonderful little wife served jalapeno brats on buns tonight. They were huge, I could only get one down. I had pub-style mustard on mine. Just superb. Taking one for lunch tomorrow.
Never tried the jalapeno brats. Might have to give them a shot as the guys love anything jalapeno.

The world would be a sad, dark place without jalapenos.

I haven't yet had a dish that was too hot.

That said, I could only last 3 minutes when I ate a raw Carolina Reaper two or three years ago. Video footage exists lol.

So, there IS a limit.

Want to know what it was like?

I haven't yet had a dish that was too hot.

That said, I could only last 3 minutes when I ate a raw Carolina Reaper two or three years ago. Video footage exists lol.

So, there IS a limit.

Want to know what it was like?
Well, of course! As long as there is no vomiting involved. lol

Well, of course! As long as there is no vomiting involved. lol

Imagine a red-hot iron rod.
Now stick it in your mouth.
Then you accidentally squirt a little napalm in there. Then you shove twenty lit sparklers in your mouth.

Thats about right.

Imagine a red-hot iron rod.
Now stick it in your mouth.
Then you accidentally squirt a little napalm in there. Then you shove twenty lit sparklers in your mouth.

Thats about right.
Nope! I realize there is a high than comes from the heat induced mania, but I'll stick to my bland life! lol