6-6-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Jon Rahm had to withdraw from the tournament because they found out he had covid. #3 in World. Had a six-shot lead and they informed him while he was on the course.
This has to be upsetting, kind of like how I feel when Thomas from La Jolla calls Coast to Coast.
I posted that this morning down in Sports!

Can no one shut up Thomas??? Mike also makes me nuts.

Reactions: Paintman
Feeling a little better so took some floor runners (rugs) out back and blasted them with the pressure washer. The amount of dirt the vacuum leaves behind amazes me when I do this twice a year, spring and fall.
Pushed my luck and weeded the jalapenos with my sun hat on. Every farmer has a wide-brimmed sun hat. Many opt for the traditional straw hat or cowboy hat, ranchers generally all default to the cowboy hat. Mine is a forest ranger style Smokey the Bear hat, the current one at least 20 years old and full of dried sweat and character, lol.

Feeling a little better so took some floor runners (rugs) out back and blasted them with the pressure washer. The amount of dirt the vacuum leaves behind amazes me when I do this twice a year, spring and fall.
Pushed my luck and weeded the jalapenos with my sun hat on. Every farmer has a wide-brimmed sun hat. Many opt for the traditional straw hat or cowboy hat, ranchers generally all default to the cowboy hat. Mine is a forest ranger style Smokey the Bear hat, the current one at least 20 years old and full of dried sweat and character, lol.
I always have used the big floppy hats, even when out in a boat fishing. I got sunburned once so bad I had huge blisters on my shoulders and learned from that to cover the neck and shoulders, not just the face!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I think I am heading to bed early tonight. I am up early tomorrow. Have a blessed night everyone.