6-5-2021 Saturday Live Chat

I am amazed at how quickly Penny bonded with me. Sheena and Zoey have also accepted her!

She isn't gaining weight as quickly as I would like, and she has drainage from one eye, constantly. The vet said it could be congenital, or maybe just a blockage, but that can only be addressed by surgery and I don't want to put her through that.

She looks so innocent. Looks like a sweet little furball...until you try and do grooming. Then it's on.
Hey, maybe Penny and your dog are related. She can be looking sweet like in that pic, then she will suddenly bite me.

Hey, maybe Penny and your dog are related. She can be looking sweet like in that pic, then she will suddenly bite me.
LOL Cats are more likely to bite from annoyance. This little one wants to take a finger to put it in her trophy room.

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
LOL Cats are more likely to bite from annoyance. This little one wants to take a finger to put it in her trophy room.
Torties can be feisty! I watch her tail, and when it starts twitching I have been warned!

Torties can be feisty! I watch her tail, and when it starts twitching I have been warned!
Yup! I once owned what I called a three stroke cat. You could pet her 3 times and you better stop because on the fourth pet she bit. She wanted to cuddle, but the petting was a NO. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Checking in.

My wife and I went to Walmart after lunch, so she could get some big storage totes. Her daughter is flying in from Tampa on 23rd, to stay for a 2 week visit. We haven't seen her in nearly 2 years and the spare bedroom has filled up with craft stuff and empty boxes in the meantime, so it's time to clean it up for use.
I started a new pain med this weekend and it wiped me out today. It's not an opiod- I wont take those- but the doc told me it would make me drowsy until I get acclimated to it. I fell asleep on the couch for two hours after supper and still feel weak and out of it. The good news is, it does put a big dent in the pain.
Besides the trip to Walmart, Ive been worthless today. If I can raise my energy level a bit, I want to finish the evidence review from last night.
If not, you may be stuck with me hanging out here and kibbitzing, lol.