6-4-2021 Friday Live Chat

Undoubtedly, but what kind? Some people round here aren't day drinkers!
LOL Love your sense of humor, Ben. However, this old owl is tired out tonight. Tye dye or not! Good grief, what is it over there? Middle of the night or coming up dawn? Either way, you take care and I'll catch you next visit! Now, remember...patience with yourself and keep a positive mindset! Love and prayers your way.

• Love it
Reactions: Benway
LOL Love your sense of humor, Ben. However, this old owl is tired out tonight. Tye dye or not! Good grief, what is it over there? Middle of the night or coming up dawn? Either way, you take care and I'll catch you next visit! Now, remember...patience with yourself and keep a positive mindset! Love and prayers your way.
Same post, same time! We are in synch. I have no patients, as they figured out I never went to med school and put posters up around now... Ah well.

*End theme music and credits*

*No bonus end scene*

Reactions: Debi
And as our hero walks off into the unknown before him, the shadow peeked around the corner and followed him....

Lol, it can actually be just like that at times...

Kelly ran NV tonight and we have already found 5 solid orbs even with persistent camera problems. I had to restart the SLS computer 3 times before KINECT would start. Something was blocking the tech as well as the sensitives, they felt blocked too.

Stay tuned...

Last edited: