6-30-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Fiona picked up that if my daughter counts to three she goes in the kennel for a time out. If you start to count she stops barking and kisses you to make up. It’s hysterical. The dog is like a kid.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Fiona picked up that if my daughter counts to three she goes in the kennel for a time out. If you start to count she stops barking and kisses you to make up. It’s hysterical. The dog is like a kid.
I think we be talking to the air cuz Jad went to look them up! lol

My last dog, Maxine, trained herself to stand at the door and knock on it when she needed to use the bathroom. She would then stay outside until she decided to come in. She let us know by also knocking on the door. HAHA

• Love it
Reactions: Debi
My last dog, Maxine, trained herself to stand at the door and knock on it when she needed to use the bathroom. She would then stay outside until she decided to come in. She let us know by also knocking on the door. HAHA
They are smarter than we give them credit

Our new bulldog is so well trained I'm amazed. She listens to all commands, gives us one bark when needs to potty, puts herself in her kennel while we eat, etc. She is a former show dog. She even lifts her paw for you to do her nails.

Reactions: 7Critter
Our new bulldog is so well trained I'm amazed. She listens to all commands, gives us one bark when needs to potty, puts herself in her kennel while we eat, etc. She is a former show dog. She even lifts her paw for you to do her nails.
She is obviously well bred and needs staff lol

Jads in Hollywood. She could get Cesar Milan