6-3-2021 Thursday Live Chat

I think I remember that TV show, lol!
LOL Yup...I own the REAL Tim the Tool Man! Seriously..he managed to destroy the whole right side of his chest wall. He is a case study now in the orthopedic world of "how is this man still alive".

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Some men are much, much tougher than people think.

Thankfully!

Reactions: Debi
1622770783136.png

Looks like we have a deceased camcorder battery. It's one of the oldest so I'm bummed, but not too surprised. Still have 11 of that style so no immediate worries.

I have all the batteries we use saved on Amazon, if ever needed quickly.

Looks like we have a deceased camcorder battery. It's one of the oldest so I'm bummed, but not too surprised. Still have 11 of that style so no immediate worries.

I have all the batteries we use saved on Amazon, if ever needed quickly.
You are right on top of that equipment list! Is tomorrow night the night for the next investigation?

Today I had to get up earlier than usual because I had an appointment with the mobile phlebotomist (really cool that they make house calls!) Anyway, shortly before her arrival, I heard the ominous sound of a car crash. Just hearing that sound makes me feel queasy! At the corner of our street, there is a steep hill that has no stop sign, but opposing traffic does. This is the second accident since we moved here! This was worse than the first one because there was someone being carted off in an ambulance. That just cast a pall over the whole day!

You are right on top of that equipment list! Is tomorrow night the night for the next investigation?

Yes ma'am! Only six nights since the last one. This one is another residence. I'm leaving home the "command center" stuff, it won't be needed.

About a year ago I realized that I could no longer carry our gear inventory in my head. We are better organized this year.

Looks like the stubborn battery finally came up. I'll keep an eye on it, they all carry their own ID #.

Dead batteries are the paranormal investigator's bane.

Yes ma'am! Only six nights since the last one. This one is another residence. I'm leaving home the "command center" stuff, it won't be needed.

About a year ago I realized that I could no longer carry our gear inventory in my head. We are better organized this year.

Looks like the stubborn battery finally came up. I'll keep an eye on it, they all carry their own ID #.

Dead batteries are the paranormal investigator's bane.
May it go well!

I'm headed out tonight. May you all have a good evening and good rest!