6-29-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Wands are you able to ever get messages from your pets? Can you read them at all ?
Only two strong ones - once from Sammy (one eyed Lab-Husky) after passing and once from Lily. Lily was terribly scared of thunder; she literally tried to climb a bookcase to find a place to hide. I laid with her with me hands on her paws trying to share my own energy with her and she immediately calmed and looked to me with stable look of contentment. She was good for probably 15 minutes after removing my hands.

My dogs read me ALL the time however.

had a 5 hour class with David Wilcock and Dannion Brinkley yesterday. They put a warning that it was "probable" Dannion would pass within the next 5 weeks of his class and if it happens,he has prereordered material.He wants to make sure he gets out everything he has learned.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
had a 5 hour class with David Wilcock and Dannion Brinkley yesterday. They put a warning that it was "probable" Dannion would pass within the next 5 weeks of his class and if it happens,he has prereordered material.He wants to make sure he gets out everything he has learned.
Oh J. Hope you get from him everything he wants you to have - love to you and your mentor.

Reactions: Lynne
I had heard Dannion was not doing well.

I had heard Dannion was not doing well.
yup.....he looked o.k but I could tell he was struggling to "look" that way. You can hear/feel his weakness. Thsoe two lightening strikes basically friend his brain and heart he's had brain and 2 heart surgeries becasue of it..

Jst finished 2 hours on live session with Eckhart Tolle re conscious manifestation. That little guy is amazing
You are amazing. That is deep stuff.