6-29-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Well, I was playing with them both on my bed, then I put out the light to go to sleep. They both started walking up to my pillow, as if they had agreed on it or something. I turned on the light because I was surprised. The reason I was surprised, is that I am used to them being timid about coming near my pillow; they always stay at the foot of the bed, sleeping on or near my legs. So Zoey ran back as if guilty, and Sheena just stared at me with big eyes. Then they started biting each other. So I put the light out again and they immediately started marching up to my pillow again. I dunno; just weird and not like their usual behavior.
Awe they are finally feeling comfortable. You are part of their family now. They are accepting the situation.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, I was playing with them both on my bed, then I put out the light to go to sleep. They both started walking up to my pillow, as if they had agreed on it or something. I turned on the light because I was surprised. The reason I was surprised, is that I am used to them being timid about coming near my pillow; they always stay at the foot of the bed, sleeping on or near my legs. So Zoey ran back as if guilty, and Sheena just stared at me with big eyes. Then they started biting each other. So I put the light out again and they immediately started marching up to my pillow again. I dunno; just weird and not like their usual behavior.
They are beginning to bond with you. Your pillow looks like a nice place to land!

Yes and no Lynne. All of our animals are rescues. Button was rescued from Petco two years ago. She is our Shar Pei mix. She and “Maggie”. Need to meet tommow and agree to each other because we are being Maggie into Burton’s house.
Awe I hope it goes well.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
They are beginning to bond with you. Your pillow looks like a nice place to land!
I thought that too, but wondered if they were seeing Avalon because she sometimes still sits on my pillow and kneads there.

Reactions: Lynne
Garnet did you have a nice weekend?

This is Button - our current doggo...
B645F82D-4139-437F-BB7E-7EF9FFBF0253.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
We currently have some huge storms building over us. Lots of lightning and thunder out there right now.