6-29-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

106280886_614433515854906_731381500792180259_n.jpg

BIG thunderstorms blowing up in our area now. We seem to be sitting on the line where they are forming.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was praying for a thunderstorm yesterday, so my neighbors and their ill considered back yard party would disperse. I can't fathom why people think this is okay!

I was praying for a thunderstorm yesterday, so my neighbors and their ill considered back yard party would disperse. I can't fathom why people think this is okay!
Unfortunately, many out there are in complete denial of the pandemic situation. Try to ignore them best as you can, Garnet, and just keep on keeping yourself safe.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi gang. Hope everyone is beating the Heat. I'm trying while I'm working outside. I have four wet T-shirts and for wet bandanas drying in the bathroom. This is nuts.
Now I'm going to have to break out the bandanas that are saved for special occasions.:p

Hi gang. Hope everyone is beating the Heat. I'm trying while I'm working outside. I have four wet T-shirts and for wet bandanas drying in the bathroom. This is nuts.
Now I'm going to have to break out the bandanas that are saved for special occasions.:p
It is a bit overwhelming out there today! Don't melt on us, Paint!

Drink lots of lightly salted water, Paint! That is if you don't have any Gator Aid.