6-27-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Dagnabbit one of the golf hitting net poles cracked during the storm last night. Going to use some duct tape on it. Should be usable until I get a replacement. going to see if the two-year Parts warranty really works.
First world problems.
person-allergy-season-is-about-turn-into-salem-witch-trials.jpeg

Dagnabbit one of the golf hitting net poles cracked during the storm last night. Going to use some duct tape on it. Should be usable until I get a replacement. going to see if the two-year Parts warranty really works.
First world problems.
View attachment 25225
Sorry to hear, but you do have the universal repair. :)

Reactions: Paintman
Sorry to hear about your golf net Paint. I repair everything with duct tape and twine around here.

Reactions: garnetsilver
First world problems.
View attachment 25225
That wind must have really been kicking up there, Paint. Hope you can get it replaced.

And hello to Saturday! Overcast, rainy and quite the grey kind of day here. Everyone at my house is just settled in behind computer screens today.

Reactions: 7Critter
I was outside sorting out growbags, and a name suddenly popped into my head. That name was Angela Lansbury. As I din't know who she is I had to google it, and found it is the actress in murder she wrote.
When I came inside to google it things started falling off shelves.
I do hope she is ok.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was outside sorting out growbags, and a name suddenly popped into my head. That name was Angela Lansbury. As I din't know who she is I had to google it, and found it is the actress in murder she wrote.
When I came inside to google it things started falling off shelves.
I do hope she is ok.
At 94, she is a bit of an American TV icon. The Murder She Wrote series continues to be a popular series to rewatch.