6-26-2022 Sunday Live Chat

Guess before leaving my buddy's house when i got stung on the back of calf probably was a sign lol. My instincts kicked in though on way home when some idiot (me lol) left the tailgate down and was on verge of losing my tackle.

Hiya Selectric!
YyUfvjFo3ODE.jpeg
And I'm going to spend the afternoon in the garage doing odds and ends. Got to put a new fitting on a garden hose. Oh Boyyyyy!

Afternoon Everyone. Fishing went poorly today lol. Had a few bites, that was it. So, we enjoyed the boat ride as most of the time we could run the big motor...a lot of no wake zones though. Boat ramp was packed and of course one D-hat parked in the way of ramp so it was easier for him to back up when he returned...ugh.
289496200_10226399881084917_8131720424063216521_n.jpg

Good evening to ever is still here. I have had the weekend from hell. My mom had a collision with my dad and she fell. Her wrist is broken and she did something to her knees. After exrays the hospital said there’s nothing wrong but she can’t walk. They sent her home! My dad can’t lift her. So the family has been taking turns caring for her all weekend. Add to the mix my brother in law who had a stroke and it’s been crazy. I guess when it rains it pours. Prayers will be appreciated. So I have not abandoned the forum but I just sat down after a long day. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Good evening to ever is still here. I have had the weekend from hell. My mom had a collision with my dad and she fell. Her wrist is broken and she did something to her knees. After exrays the hospital said there’s nothing wrong but she can’t walk. They sent her home! My dad can’t lift her. So the family has been taking turns caring for her all weekend. Add to the mix my brother in law who had a stroke and it’s been crazy. I guess when it rains it pours. Prayers will be appreciated. So I have not abandoned the forum but I just sat down after a long day. Hopefully things will improve soon.
Hang in there, Lynne.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hang in there, Lynne.
Thanks. I think my mom must have torn some tendons or something. Her knees won’t hold her up. She went from normal to , I can’t stand up at all , over a fall. She’s going to the dr first thing tomorrow. My brothers turn to manage it. I think she will have to go to a rehab and maybe surgery.

My bro in law is in his 80s. He had a blood clot on one side of his brain. It caused a massive stroke. He is on hospice care. No recovery. We arnt that close but it’s still sad.

After exrays the hospital said there’s nothing wrong but she can’t walk. They sent her home!
Curious if they did an MRI. X-ray isn't going to show what they should've looked for. Hospitals seem to drop the ball a lot lately :( My thoughts and prayers to you and yours Lynne. I truly hope tomorrow brings a better day.

Reactions: garnetsilver