6-25-2022 Saturday Live Chat

thats a long one....ive got a canoe and two kayaks also, love the canoe for just relaxing and easy hauling. the kayaks are for island hopping on the coast ICW.... lots of fun. dont know about a 70 miler though...lol...
They had an added 17 miles to get to a SAT phone and then take the injured guy to the evac pick up site. This was a boy scout Northern Tier adventure. Since my grandson is a T1D, he has to have a parent along who can work as his medic and one of the Scout leaders. It's a 2 kids per adult kind of thing. The evacuated guy was actually their guide! They had to pick up another guide at the evac site as well.

They had an added 17 miles to get to a SAT phone and then take the injured guy to the evac pick up site. This was a boy scout Northern Tier adventure. Since my grandson is a T1D, he has to have a parent along who can work as his medic and one of the Scout leaders. It's a 2 kids per adult kind of thing. The evacuated guy was actually their guide! They had to pick up another guide at the evac site as well.
wow, scouts are a good org. lots of experiances and leadership training for the youth. good he able to participate and has a parent that encourages and helps.....good job

wow, scouts are a good org. lots of experiances and leadership training for the youth. good he able to participate and has a parent that encourages and helps.....good job
He just turned 17. Dad and mom have been very, very active with the kids. Very proud of that little family. Kids are homeschooled and grandson is already in college classes for welding degree. He has his own forge as well.

Guys, I'm about to head out for the evening. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you tonight. I hope to see everyone tomorrow! Goodnight!

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
He just turned 17. Dad and mom have been very, very active with the kids. Very proud of that little family. Kids are homeschooled and grandson is already in college classes for welding degree. He has his own forge as well.
thats cool, a forge goes right along with welding, actually the next step up.... nice hes learning that much at this young. forging is almost a lost art anymore...lots of opportunities there

Reactions: Selectric
Guys, I'm about to head out for the evening. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you tonight. I hope to see everyone tomorrow! Goodnight!
Good Night Debi. Hope all is well today for you and your family. Pleasant dreams for you and yours :)

good night Debi, later

thats cool, a forge goes right along with welding, actually the next step up.... nice hes learning that much at this young. forging is almost a lost art anymore...lots of opportunities there
metal working came to me quite naturally. My father was a machinist for many many years.

Reactions: Paulm