6-25-2022 Saturday Live Chat

guessing that is what i will have on mine. Don't see a need for a console.

Reactions: Paulm
finished a cutting board today in between other things...been working on it for a while off and on....would rather have been fishing...lol

1656210077976.png

Sorry, just sent in a Walmart order.. I need flea drops for these dogs. OMG..I've tried everything else and it's back to Advantix. All the rain we had this year has them all over my yard.

finished a cutting board today in between other things...been working on it for a while off and on....would rather have been fishing...lol

View attachment 41001
Oh! That is sooo nice! I love your work, Paul.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
Sorry, just sent in a Walmart order.. I need flea drops for these dogs. OMG..I've tried everything else and it's back to Advantix. All the rain we had this year has them all over my yard.

Oh! That is sooo nice! I love your work, Paul.
Thanks, heres a closeup of the design burned in........

1656210218033.png

My not an outdoorsy guy just came back from a 70 mile canoe trip up on the Canadian/ Minn. boarder. My Grandson's scout adventure. He's sunburned, exhausted, and managed to get through it without being the one who was a medical evac!

My not an outdoorsy guy just came back from a 70 mile canoe trip up on the Canadian/ Minn. boarder. My Grandson's scout adventure. He's sunburned, exhausted, and managed to get through it without being the one who was a medical evac!
That's my middle son who is the IT guy. My grandson is outdoorsy. lol

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
thats a long one....ive got a canoe and two kayaks also, love the canoe for just relaxing and easy hauling. the kayaks are for island hopping on the coast ICW.... lots of fun. dont know about a 70 miler though...lol...

Reactions: Selectric and Debi