6-25-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Reminds me to promote the musical “Wicked”. I don’t know how much it differs from the book of the same name; but, the musical is great. Besides some great songs, the musical gives some supposed insight into the earlier relationship between the two key witch’s of Oz. And, it shows that the other characters in Oz like the Tin Woodsman and Scarecrow were not only and always who we saw them to be in the famous movie.

A classic R&R blast from the past (1970)

Group: Free
Writers: Andy Frasier, Paul Rogers

The voice of Paul Rogers and lead guitar of Paul Kossoff is what makes this song. I love the line " She said, ' Love, Lord above,
now you're tryna' trick me in love' ."

More info: All Right Now - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya,
Always really liked Paul Rodgers. When the Rolling Stones we're going to break up it was who are we going to get - Paul Rodgers. The Who - Paul Rodgers. Freddie Mercury dies and who does Queen get? -Paul Rodgers.
There is a great Queen concert video floating around out there called Live in Ukraine. Early 2000s.? It's different but still really good.

Hiya,
Always really liked Paul Rodgers. When the Rolling Stones we're going to break up it was who are we going to get - Paul Rodgers. The Who - Paul Rodgers. Freddie Mercury dies and who does Queen get? -Paul Rodgers.
There is a great Queen concert video floating around out there called Live in Ukraine. Early 2000s.? It's different but still really good.

1 HOUR TILL GROUP INTENTION

(i have a class so Countess out for tonite)

1 HOUR TILL GROUP INTENTION

(i have a class so Countess out for tonite)
Learn lots or teach lots tonight. “Class” wasn’t well defined before you bailed soooooo I don’t know exactly how to cheer ya on there.

New router not the fix for my internet issue. Tech incoming tomorrow. So bad now I can't connect. Using my phone data at the moment just to say hi and hope I'm back up and running tomorrow.