6-23-2022 Thursday Live Chat

I was just putting a dinner plate into the refrigerator and I reached in too far - at about waist height.

Heard it pop and then it hurt like the Dickens for about a minute but felt like an hour. Manipulated things back into shape but geez.

Ouch! I totally understand, Paint. Once my back went out as I just leaned forward about three inches to wash my hands in a bathroom sink! Lower back went "pop!" and I was a cripple for the next four days. Just doing routine stuff.

wSMxpOhygC2F.jpeg

I used to work for a man who flew jets off of an aircraft carrier during the Viet Nam war. I asked him what in life could possibly match that experience? He looked at me and said "You get it. Nothing. Maybe if I ever got shot into space, that would be about it."

Good morning all. Been a very full week of personal, friend, and family issues but still keeping it all afloat. One daughter and I went to a residential investigation on Monday night, very interesting and once again, I managed to tick-off something that felt compelled to shove me around a bit. It knew I wasn't afraid of it and that angered it, it usually does. They try to scare me but of course every time they get physical, it just strengthens my faith, which ticks them off as well, lol. Had to pass on another last night, I am not resilient enough to handle an investigation every other day. We are heading to the Benson Grist Mill again tomorrow night, helping friends conduct their investigation. We were there last summer, but I didn't get a chance to investigate the barn at that time, so that is where I hope to focus my time tomorrow.

Today is my last scheduled day of training the new guy, hoping I can scale-back the pace just a bit tomorrow. I already met this week's deliverables yesterday so it should be possible.

Have a great day, my friends. The weekend is nearly here.
Thanks for sharing your investigations with us. We all are hoping you get a call back to the ranch!

Oh boy did I do a few stupid things. Got poison ivy and then I messed up my shoulder. The bad one. I was just putting a dinner plate into the refrigerator and I reached in too far - at about waist height.

Heard it pop and then it hurt like the Dickens for about a minute but felt like an hour. Manipulated things back into shape but geez.

Very little sleep for two nights.

There's a couple moves that I can't do. You know how when you make your bed and you kind of buggy whip the sheets ? Or you reach real deep into the dryer to pull out your clothes ?

So I'm going to stay home and wear a football helmet.

Les Nessman strikes again.
Sorry about your arm situation Paint. I hope it gets better soon.

Good afternoon everyone. We are over the hump and heading to the weekend. It's shaping up to be pleasant weather here in eastern MI. I think we are going to have a delayed fathers day get tog. with family on sat. Hope you all are enjoying the 2 nd day of summer.

Oh boy did I do a few stupid things. Got poison ivy and then I messed up my shoulder. The bad one. I was just putting a dinner plate into the refrigerator and I reached in too far - at about waist height.

Very little sleep for two nights.

There's a couple moves that I can't do. You know how when you make your bed and you kind of buggy whip the sheets ? Or you reach real deep into the dryer to pull out your clothes ?

So I'm going to stay home and wear a football helmet.

Les Nessman strikes again.
Ah, I hate those tricky injuries!

Good afternoon Garnet. How ya feeling today? I am still without a car during the day so I am killing time here between chores.

Good afternoon Garnet. How ya feeling today? I am still without a car during the day so I am killing time here between chores.
Sorry, I stepped away. I am very tired, and I think it is to do with my Cpap machine not being effective. I hope you get your wheels back soon!

Reactions: Selectric
Sorry, I stepped away. I am very tired, and I think it is to do with my Cpap machine not being effective. I hope you get your wheels back soon!
Is there a problem with the machine or is it just not fixing your issue? I am sorry you are not sleeping well, that makes for long days.

I am so over being without a vehicle during the day. I have sympathy for those who are without a car. I could borrow my dads truck but I am trying hard not to ask. I will see how I feel after the weekend. I just have to get through tomorrow and a cople days next week. I am hoping to have it back wensday. I should be cleaning house but here I am playing here lol.