6-23-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Is there a problem with the machine or is it just not fixing your issue? I am sorry you are not sleeping well, that makes for long days.

I am so over being without a vehicle during the day. I have sympathy for those who are without a car. I could borrow my dads truck but I am trying hard not to ask. I will see how I feel after the weekend. I just have to get through tomorrow and a cople days next week. I am hoping to have it back wensday. I should be cleaning house but here I am playing here lol.
Sorry you're still without wheels but glad you are here! And, it does slow you down for a bit of rest yourself.

Is there a problem with the machine or is it just not fixing your issue? I am sorry you are not sleeping well, that makes for long days.

I am so over being without a vehicle during the day. I have sympathy for those who are without a car. I could borrow my dads truck but I am trying hard not to ask. I will see how I feel after the weekend. I just have to get through tomorrow and a cople days next week. I am hoping to have it back wensday. I should be cleaning house but here I am playing here lol.
I'm glad that being without a vehicle isn't stressing you too much!

As for my machine, I think that the settings need to be adjusted because it really helped with restorative sleep in the beginning. It just may need to be a bit more agressive.

Reactions: Selectric
I'm glad that being without a vehicle isn't stressing you too much!

As for my machine, I think that the settings need to be adjusted because it really helped with restorative sleep in the beginning. It just may need to be a bit more agressive.
Garnet, you don't have one of the machines on recall, do you?

Garnet, you don't have one of the machines on recall, do you?
No, I have a safe one. I have been educating myself on how they work and realize that I am going to have to do something outside the box. There is a guy on YouTube who explains how the data is analyzed and it can give a false reading, meaning that it isn't recording all of the events. That means that your sleep report may say you did fine, but I am going by how I feel. He tells how to access the data yourself.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Oh boy did I do a few stupid things. Got poison ivy and then I messed up my shoulder. The bad one. I was just putting a dinner plate into the refrigerator and I reached in too far - at about waist height.

Heard it pop and then it hurt like the Dickens for about a minute but felt like an hour. Manipulated things back into shape but geez.

Very little sleep for two nights.

There's a couple moves that I can't do. You know how when you make your bed and you kind of buggy whip the sheets ? Or you reach real deep into the dryer to pull out your clothes ?

So I'm going to stay home and wear a football helmet.

Les Nessman strikes again.
Age and prior injuries get us. I can squeeze into holes in walls, climb ladders all day long, up and down flights of stairs all day long...i turn the wrong way and pop! Like really? lol. Every so often my hands want to stop working. That's like death for me as i use my hands ALL the time. I also get pain in my hand from an injury long ago to where i can no longer grip a hammer let alone swing it. Ugh.

I have so many balms and salves on me.
How are you this evening ?
I'm enjoying the finale of MasterChef Junior.

Reactions: Debi
I have so many balms and salves on me.
How are you this evening ?
I'm enjoying the finale of MasterChef Junior.
I'm hanging in there. Been kind of a long day, but have everybody parked now...I hope for the night. Watching AGT. Sort of.

Reactions: Paintman