6-23-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I believe in you Lynne.

Let me give you a little hint, this weekend when I was asked to check out the new place as a beta, I thought to myself, “What are the few things I do the most on the PNF?” Then I told myself to just go do those four things on the new site.

So now I am comfortable bitching, being sarcastic, crying, and posting animal photos. See everything is back to normal for me.
I believe in her, too. She was very lost when she first started and is now pro level. We'll figure this out with her!

I believe in her, too. She was very lost when she first started and is now pro level. We'll figure this out with her!
I agreed. I still suggest just focusing on a few things at a time - the few most frequently used features. [Psssst...I teach adults for a living. Some of them wear my a$$ down but I knows my stuff. Baby Mod steps make for success.]

Ok I hate to bale but I’ve had a rough day. I will spare you the drama. I promise to be back tomorrow and make a good effort to move around here better. So Shazam for tonight. My love to you all.

Ok I hate to bale but I’ve had a rough day. I will spare you the drama. I promise to be back tomorrow and make a good effort to move around here better. So Shazam for tonight. My love to you all.
Shazam Lynne. Sleep well.

We will help you through, Angel. Deep breath! And try to rest!

So! Today was very busy. Tomorrow I promise to go content hunting.

Schedule...

Thursday night chat night
Friday night show night
Saturday night movie night.

Reactions: 7Critter
I know everyone flies off on Tuesdays...lol Tried to get that out there before they went poof!