6-20-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Happy Fathers day!

Just a godawful lot of back, shoulder, and knee pain today. Ive been pushing it way too hard for days, now its time to pay the piper. :(
The new pain meds I started two weeks ago didn't work out so Im back on the old stuff that only worked partially. Better than nothing.

Happy Fathers day!

Just a godawful lot of back, shoulder, and knee pain today. Ive been pushing it way too hard for days, now its time to pay the piper. :(
The new pain meds I started two weeks ago didn't work out so Im back on the old stuff that only worked partially. Better than nothing.
I get it! Yesterday I had caffeine (I usually avoid it) and did far too much around the house.

Happy Fathers day!

Ahhh yes...the constant struggle to find the "right" med. GW, kick back today and slow down. Time for a break and some healing.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah