6-20-2021 Sunday Live Chat

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
Happy Fathers day!

Just a godawful lot of back, shoulder, and knee pain today. Ive been pushing it way too hard for days, now its time to pay the piper. :(
The new pain meds I started two weeks ago didn't work out so Im back on the old stuff that only worked partially. Better than nothing.

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Happy Fathers day!

Just a godawful lot of back, shoulder, and knee pain today. Ive been pushing it way too hard for days, now its time to pay the piper. :(
The new pain meds I started two weeks ago didn't work out so Im back on the old stuff that only worked partially. Better than nothing.
I get it! Yesterday I had caffeine (I usually avoid it) and did far too much around the house.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Happy Fathers day!

Ahhh yes...the constant struggle to find the "right" med. GW, kick back today and slow down. Time for a break and some healing.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah