6-16-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

It is really bad if we are without. My hubs and his dog are addicted. They have a personal stash.
There's actually a new single serve Oatmeal out there in convenience stores, but they're in cookie form and hard. Like the old fashioned kind that Archway still has. To me, they're great.

There's actually a new single serve Oatmeal out there in convenience stores, but they're in cookie form and hard. Like the old fashioned kind that Archway still has. To me, they're great.
Ohhh no. That would NOT be the same. Nope! It's the creamy middle that has their attention.

It's just something a little different they've been tinkering with. And so far, with no success.
Nopey. We buy this stuff for the creamy stuff in them...lol Anything else is just another cookie.

Nopey. We buy this stuff for the creamy stuff in them...lol Anything else is just another cookie.
Have you ever tried a Chocolate Chip Cream or Peanut Butter Cream pie? The PB cream was just a little addicting when they first rolled them out. And filling. The Choc Chip is a lot like what you would have bought from the cookie shop in the mall.

Have you ever tried a Chocolate Chip Cream or Peanut Butter Cream pie? The PB cream was just a little addicting when they first rolled them out. And filling. The Choc Chip is a lot like what you would have bought from the cookie shop in the mall.
To be honest, I'm not really into them so much. It's the guys and the dog...lol

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I suddenly have a business idea.

A food truck that only carries treats, and the stops are all retirement condos and senior centers.

Its a gold mine.