6-15-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

94 degrees at 11:20 AM. Will I be frying that egg on the sidewalk for Debi later today? Toast on the side!

You and my wife are both picky about their toast, lol. As long as it's warm and there isn't too much black, I'm happy.

You and my wife are both picky about their toast, lol. As long as it's warm and there isn't too much black, I'm happy.
My mom used to burn it all the time. I used to have to scrape off the black, which is why I'm so dang picky about it now.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I'm a bit shaken up at the moment. Yesterday, I was researching a local Utah company, a maker of scientific datalogging equipment. They are located in northern Utah, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I Googled their location and looked at the satellite view of their sprawling campus.

Just now while eating lunch at work and perusing the local news page, I read a story about a man who was tragically killed in an accident, his car was struck by a dump truck. The location was the intersection at the end of the street that the company I was researching is located. The story had the exact same Google satellite view that I had looked at just yesterday. He died at about the same time I was looking up the company.

Talk about a weird coincidence. That area is so rural that the zip code should be EIEIO. I sincerely hope that my looking at the location yesterday was just happenstance. RIP to the poor soul who lost his life.

I'm a bit shaken up at the moment. Yesterday, I was researching a local Utah company, a maker of scientific datalogging equipment. They are located in northern Utah, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I Googled their location and looked at the satellite view of their sprawling campus.

Just now while eating lunch at work and perusing the local news page, I read a story about a man who was tragically killed in an accident, his car was struck by a dump truck. The location was the intersection at the end of the street that the company I was researching is located. The story had the exact same Google satellite view that I had looked at just yesterday. He died at about the same time I was looking up the company.

Talk about a weird coincidence. That area is so rural that the zip code should be EIEIO. I sincerely hope that my looking at the location yesterday was just happenstance. RIP to the poor soul who lost his life.
I think that sometimes the universe is focused on a particular spot at a particular time, and those with some gifts pick up on that. Call it universal consciousness or whatever you wish, but I think the "info" is out there and we can at times pick up on it.

This made me smile. You even got the clip from the original, not the Fox remake. Apropos the question the other day on old musicals, I am reminded that I memorized the entire libretto from Rocky Horror, as well.

Trivia question:

Which two Rocky Horror musical numbers from the stage show and movie didn't make it onto the vinyl soundtrack LP?
Dammit Janet
I dunno.....