6-13-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Hi debi. How’s the lungs today ?
Meh....I seriously considered dropping by the ER for oxygen this morning, but this evening I seem to be doing better. I'm finally starting to loosen up a bit. Between the pneumonia and asthma, this one has been truly nasty! I am finally moving "junk" up and out of the lungs this evening. Good sign. Thanks for all the prayers, guys! Keep them coming, please.

Reactions: Paintman and T-Bob
Tomorrow I’m driving ma Daisy and her side kick to so their grocery shopping. I was informed there is a couple places we will need to go. It’s gonna be a long afternoon. :confused:

Reactions: Paintman
Tomorrow I’m driving ma Daisy and her side kick to so their grocery shopping. I was informed there is a couple places we will need to go. It’s gonna be a long afternoon. :confused:
Oooohhhh Lynne. You have reached the point of the "extras"! My sister in law is very good at throwing in the "extras".

Reactions: Lynne
Meh....I seriously considered dropping by the ER for oxygen this morning, but this evening I seem to be doing better. I'm finally starting to loosen up a bit. Between the pneumonia and asthma, this one has been truly nasty! I am finally moving "junk" up and out of the lungs this evening. Good sign. Thanks for all the prayers, guys! Keep them coming, please.
So you use Musenex? My mom does and it clears her lungs of musics pretty good.

Oooohhhh Lynne. You have reached the point of the "extras"! My sister in law is very good at throwing in the "extras".
  • Oh ya way past that. They two argue over where to eat because one has no teeth. :D