6-11-2021 Friday Live Chat

my folding pattern is one. Mrs Critter does two.
my original folding pattern was 1, but the U.S Army trained me to fold in the 3 example, which i did for many years, until the wife showed me the "right" way, 2...... lol... so now its a 2 ( I just do as im told)

Last edited:
my original folding pattern was 1, but the U.S Army trained me to fold in the 3 example, which i did for many years, until the wife showed me the "right" way, 2...... lol... so now its a 2 ( I just do as im told)
I had to do push-ups for other stuff......

Reactions: Paulm
Offf...
Paul, I have a second Golf Club project to do. I have a line on a bunch of Tad Moore putters. He's an old-fashioned courtly Southern gentleman by way of Toledo. He was a old timey dude that actually put a lot of the great clubs end of the hands of guys in the 80s and 90s. His Machining is off the charts.
I'm getting these things Dirt Cheap so pretty much turning them into hybrid shops.
Everything from the head up is been stripped and probably sold on eBay. Collectors want to buy anything Tad Moores name on it. But the cool thing is I had the 79 year old neighbor who is a club Builder and I are working on this together.
Tad'shead. My shaft, grip, headcover. Plus I'm going to put enough of lead in that shaft to counterweight everything that poor Tad's head would probably explode.
The point of the project is to have a putter set up for very slow greens and the future putter to be set up for fast greens.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Hiya. It's a hot one out. I'm currently having a busted out rear passenger side window on my truck replaced because the key was locked inside the other day. Once this guy is gone, I think I may just order a pizza, kick back, relax and enjoy the weekend. Been a heck of a work week. I was so tired the other day I didn't feel I could stand. With the heat, I looked like I'd fallen into a lake or river. Vacation time soon I hope.