6-11-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thead

Barring a miracle comeback, I do believe the Sox are gonna win this one tonight.

Reactions: Paintman
E35161BA-0497-4590-B86B-B4374B65B9EF.png
I'm confused, but somebody better show up in something....lol

The tigers are so bad it’s not even worth talking about

Hey Jad! How's the crazies tonight?

Well lets see, today I went to 4 different residents to ask them to write complaint letters for Wende Pigpen, then I saw Mz Pigpen and she screamed at me and told me to LOOK IN THE MIRRORRRRRR. Then a resident said Wendy told them I have a sauna plugged in outside which I use to lose weight ?!?!?!! I am a violent bitch with a record because I slapped someone at a movie theater and Jadmom had to pay them off,etc etc. I had to go to Pigpens yard to take photos again becasue she has been told not to feed feral cats twice in the last 3 days and she refuses to stop and we can't trap them when she has open bowls of catfood in her yard,then the other prize Nina a.k.a "whiskers the bearded lady" called the sheriff to report that she is convinced I came up to her house and put a stick on her front door so she couldn't get out. Mz Pigpen is also telling people I broke into her house and stole her mayonnaise and earrings....shall I go on?

Does this put critter in the Lubitons ?
Christie was a gentleman and took the double or nothing bet.:)
7-2
And the Colorado's are beating the Cubs 4-1. This is turning out to be a good day.

Reactions: Lynne
Well lets see, today I went to 4 different residents to ask them to write complaint letters for Wende Pigpen, then I saw Mz Pigpen and she screamed at me and told me to LOOK IN THE MIRRORRRRRR. Then a resident said Wendy told them I have a sauna plugged in outside which I use to lose weight ?!?!?!! I am a violent bitch with a record because I slapped someone at a movie theater and Jadmom had to pay them off,etc etc. I had to go to Pigpens yard to take photos again becasue she has been told not to feed feral cats twice in the last 3 days and she refuses to stop and we can't trap them when she has open bowls of catfood in her yard,then the other prize Nina a.k.a "whiskers the bearded lady" called the sheriff to report that she is convinced I came up to her house and put a stick on her front door so she couldn't get out. Mz Pigpen is also telling people I broke into her house and stole her mayonnaise and earrings....shall I go on?
I think this would make a great live tv show. You should pitch it to someone in tv.

You need a resident shrink there.
I think this would make a great live tv show. You should pitch it to someone in tv.
OMG>....this could work.

Well I was almost out of mayonnaise this afternoon and I was hedging my bets on earrings.
...... blame it on me.

Reactions: Lynne