6-11-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thead

Well it's not free,but damn close and they want me to work on SKYPE not go to sant fe becasue that would cost money...This is a NETFLIX zombie movie by the way
Tell them teaching zombie speech must be done in person due to the rituals you must preform.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Well it's not free,but damn close and they want me to work on SKYPE not go to sant fe becasue that would cost money...This is a NETFLIX zombie movie by the way
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't zombies have a very limited vocabulary ?
Ahhhhhh. Oooogh. That sort of thing?

Reactions: Lynne
OMG.....certifiable.

I had a lightning bug in here for 3 nights. Is the government spying on me? lol

I asked whiskers if she had written on a notice because she had ripped one down last month and I was trying to explain to her not to write on notices. Someone had scratched out the contact number (the one our management company has had for 20 years) and written DOESN'T WORK!!!!! on it. When I asked her she said ARE YOU ACCUSING ME,ARE YOU ACCUUUUUSING MEEEEEE? I said I am asking you.....As I had asked several people who all very calmly said no I didn't do it. When I found out who did they said "I called and it didn't work!" I said did you put a 1 in front of the number because that is not a local number..... Uhhhhh....oh.......uhhhhh.....no.

What do vegan zombies eat?
Grains.
:)
iH7X9H2.jpg

Reactions: Lynne