6-1-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I'm not supposed to drink alcohol because of one of my meds, but the doc never said anything about Bananas Foster... fruit is good for you, right? ;)

We got invited to another residential investigation this coming Friday night! I think they like us. Friday after work is asking a lot, but I'll give it my best. I hope I don't start snoring during an EVP session.

Holy cow, summer's engine barely warmed up and immediately the tires started squealing. Hold on! :cool:

I'm not supposed to drink alcohol because of one of my meds, but the doc never said anything about Bananas Foster... fruit is good for you, right? ;)

We got invited to another residential investigation this coming Friday night! I think they like us. Friday after work is asking a lot, but I'll give it my best. I hope I don't start snoring during an EVP session.

Holy cow, summer's engine barely warmed up and immediately the tires started squealing. Hold on! :cool:
It did kinda shift into high gear, didn't it? lol

And what the doc doesn't know won't hurt him as long as it's only "occasional". lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
194048759_2617141945107285_7667113116752398302_n.png

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I am late to the chat tonight. Sorry if I missed everyone. I was feeling under the weather for a couple hours. Feeling better now.

hope your dr apt went ok GW.

Thanks Lynne, not bad. My back isn't bad enough yet for surgery so we are trying another medication. If that doen't help I can try targeted injections.
This new doc was an army medic, then went to med school when he was discharged. Seems like a nice guy, he was a good listener. He also offers something called "combat accupuncture" so thats an option too.