5G-virus connection?

Nope...it's been disproven about 20 times over. The numbers do not match up. I can't remember the exact #'s, but out of all the countries that now have Covid, only a tiny fraction actually have 5G up and active. Although 5G may have other problems, it is NOT a trigger for Covid.

Reactions: jadamz
WATCH: The David Icke Covid-19 Interview that was Immediately Removed by YouTube

Not sure about this one but ya never know. I have wondered about a connection between eventual mass vaccinations and mark of the beast but I'm a bit of a nut

You are not a nut in thinking this. There is an idea of having everyone "show there papers" confirming you do not have the virus. They want to make masks mandatory in all shopping situations. It is not going to be a pretty couple of years. I was refused service at a gas station when i tried to get my cigs last week. I have been through a lot in my life and i am considered to be at risk. I will not wear a mask ,i will not live my life in fear. I am respectful of other people and keep my distance. If I see elderly people with masks on, i stay away from them and give them space.

I have wondered about a connection between eventual mass vaccinations and mark of the beast...
I think I may be a nut as well. The number 666 has been figuring prominently in my life since late 2019. Since then I have been looking for anything out of the ordinary. Granted, what is true for me regarding 666 is also true for many others. However, I am a watcher and receiver of these messages and therefore conscious of them. So I am usually made aware long before most people that something is not quite right, though I can never count on a specific message as to what it actually is. And so I am not suggesting anything particularly precognitive beyond that. It's more of a process of finding the foot that fits the shoe.

Last edited:
I don't think it is 5G, but I do think there has been a gradual erosion of people's immune systems. I'm not sure of the cause, because it is likely to be many causes, but centres on the food we eat. It could just be herbicide & pesticide use, but GM wheat seems to have made a lot of people gluten intolerant. Maybe they are not gluten intolerant when they get gut pain after eating bread. Maybe it is an allergy to GM wheat.

I'm happy to wear a mask. I've read the original research from China before it reached our shores. People who wear masks are 95% less likely to pass it on if they are infected without knowing it. Because of that I advocate mask wearing for everyone when they mix with other members of the public, and glove wearing too.
It's a simple step, and a temporary one. Plus it sticks a finger up to face recognition and all those CCTV cameras we've paid for but not wanted.

For a bit of fun...
5G Ready.jpg

For a bit of fun...
Universally available and worn pandemic suits may not be too far off. I think covid-19 will turn out to be a dodged bullet. But the fear will stay with us. I would not be surprised if inventors are already working on patents. This will be something to watch for.

Well I am already half way into making my own masks from Hoover bags that have hepa filtration similar to N95 masks, but with a black textile outer. Just waiting on the elastic adjusters for those.

My main idea is a jacket with a hood, but has a zip up clear face portion. The clever bit is it takes a standard hoover bag worn in the back portion, so the whole jacket is breathable, and the filters are off-the-shelf. It uses a small fan and standard USB battery bank to provide forced filtered air so you are always at positive pressure. Would be ideal on public transport, and you can just zip yourself up when you want to.

Well I am already half way into making my own masks...
Good luck with this. Will the forced air system allow for cooling? I'd imagine it might be uncomfortable on a hot day to wear such a jacket and mask.

Nah, not applcable in the sense computers, air waves or anything to do with modern tech has anything to do with it...its a virus... Maybe some ppl don't want to face the truth they even with all our smarts and technology that a simple one celled organism can bring us to our knees, so they want to think its a new thing...truth is its the same as the plague of the middle ages, and every plague before and after...a new virus that hits the right, overly populated, place and spreads like wildfire.. The perfect storm kinda thing
I don't think masks are here to stay, its not our culture or way...( anyways, this started in the one place where everybody does wear masks and it didn't help much, soooo) , and gloves, omg, I've seen ppl wearing glovves and yet still talking on their cell phones, lol...ever heard of cross contamination ppl??? Besides, we are too prone to lawsuits which ties law enforcements hands, that's why we arent as restrictive or controlled like say China..police can't be as brutal or hands on here...and when the criminal element realizes if everyone is wearing masks it is almost impossible to catch them by witness or camera capture...not gonna be good for law enforcement..no I dont see masks lasting too long or being mandatory just because of our criminal side of our society.

Reactions: ozentity
You could say that being able to protect yourself with a mask is your right, but before all this the UK spent a lot on CCTV cameras and were nudging in rules that it was illegal to wear face coverings in public. This came up agianst the burqa and there were several petitions to the government going either way.
Probably one with a plastic visor is the way to go at the moment.