5-9-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

its a mixture of tropical with japanes garden thrown in.....lol... that zen garden we were discussing a few days ago...lol.... i even had a rock garden at one point but changed it and still have to replace it with something else....
I'm guessing that is the next project. I give you credit. That type of yard takes some real work to maintain!

My rose bush got huge this year. 9' tall. Fertilized with coffee grounds. Eggshells and firewood ash.
holy cow, that is tall, mine are around 6 ft tall, and full of roses..... only have three of those though

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm guessing that is the next project. I give you credit. That type of yard takes some real work to maintain!
thats one i keep putting off, its at the gazebo area that i dont show people now...lol.... gonna take some work to rebuild the gazebo and plan the surrounding area.....

8271.jpeg
Sugar is doing well with my friend ! Gonna be 1 next month.

I did a "cat" chat for today to honor all you cat owners out there. It's National Pet Month. Dogs will be coming up soon.

• Love it
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Little Joe is well. Got chubby with hairballs. (They goom each other constantly. )
Thanks for asking. Still convinced Patch is his Dad. Lots of quirky similarities.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi